Horizon is the client facing API server for the Stellar ecosystem. It acts as the interface between stellar-core and applications that want to access the Stellar network. It allows you to submit transactions to the network, check the status of accounts, subscribe to event streams, etc. See an overview of the Stellar ecosystem for more details.
Articles in this section
- How To Use SDKs On A Stellar Node
- What Cloud Hosting Options Do You Offer?
- Can Each Node On My Network Be Hosted By A Different Cloud Provider?
- Can I Host A Node Myself?
- Can I Deploy Multiple Nodes At Once (e.g.. batch set up & deployment)?
- Can I Easily Move From One Cloud Provider To Another?
- Can I Mine On A Public Network Using My Node?
- Help, Electrum Isn't Connecting, vol. 1
- What is The Difference Between A Contributor And An Administrator
- How To Connect To The Ethereum Public Mainnet or Testnet With Web3?