Remix also supports testing, debugging and deploying of smart contracts.
You can then run and monitor your contracts right from your Mist browser, the same place you can manage your Ethereum wallet account(s). Once you've launched Mist and connected to your node you can click on the <Contracts> button on the Mist application UI.
- Building Smart Contracts with Remix
- Eat the Block tutorials
- Access your local filesystem by using RemixD
- Tutorial on debugging transactions with Remix
- Importing Source Files in Solidity
- Debugging a Dapp using Remix - Mist - Geth