Setting Up Your HLF Network
The following steps will guide you set up your Hyperledger Fabric network on Blockdaemon.
- You will need an Orderer node and at least 1 Peer in your network in syncing status
- All your network information can be found in the Connect tab for your network.
Part 1. Getting started - Network Setup
- Install Hyperledger Fabric Tools on your local machine
- Install prerequisites on your local machine
- Clone Blockdaemon KB repo
- Generate TLSCA public certificate for your network
- Enroll CA Admin User
- Register and enroll PeerOrg admin user
Part 2. Creating a channel
- Create config file for channel
- Generate congitx.yaml file
- Copy certificates into directories
- Generate channel.txn and anchor-peers.txn files
- Copy admin certificate files
- Create channel, update channel, join channel
If you follow all the steps above you should see the following on your Hyperledger Fabric network overview page.