Staking & delegation instructions
2. Verify your available balance, and then click the ‘Stake’ button.
3. Select ‘Choose Validator’ and search for the Blockdaemon validator. If you can’t find us, this is our Blockdaemon address:
4. Enter the number of ROSE tokens you plan to stake and delegate. Note that you should keep at least 5 ROSE for transaction fees. Then click the ‘Generate My Transaction’ button and finalize the delegation with your Ledger device.
Questions? Critical information about staking ROSE and the Oasis Network
Where can I explore the network and create an Oasis wallet?
- Web – https://anthem.chorus.one/oasis/staking (Ledger support only)
- Web – https://oasis-wallet.rockx.com (Ledger support only)
- iOS or Android – by Bitpie
What is the name of the asset being staked?
The Oasis network’s native token, ROSE, is used to stake and to pay for transaction fees. You can read more about ROSE here.
Which type(s) and what rate of rewards can I expect? Can I stake locked/vesting tokens?
Locked ROSE can be staked to earn 20% annually in ROSE
Stakers are expected to earn newly-issued ROSE tokens. 2B of the 10B fixed supply will be used to reward staking, and stakers can expect a yearly rate of 20% rewards for their stake for the first six months of Oasis mainnet. For the next six months, the rate will be 16%. You can read more about the token economics here.